Agile research often translates to research that is shorter and faster. But that is not always the best case scenario. Agile principles deliver iterative project designs and integrate stakeholders into the research process.
Over the course of this email series, our research experts provide advice and guidance on key topics you'll need to consider. From the online tools that can facilitate faster and more responsive fieldwork, to the challenges of quick-turnaround recruitment.
Throughout the series, we'll also be providing templates and example content. And we'll send you our agile project design template used by our teams and clients.
By the end of this series, you'll be an expert in agile market research, with knowledge of how to design iterative projects, the practical considerations of faster fieldwork, balancing speed vs quality and much more. Specifically, you can expect to recieve emails on the following topics:
- Day #1 - An introduction to the principles of agile research
- Day #4 - Practical considerations for conducting agile qual
- Day #6 – A guide to creating an iterative project design
- Day #8 - How to balance speed and quality in market research
- Day #11 - Practical advice for your first agile research project
To sign up, simply fill out the form on this page and you'll receive the first email within a few minutes. You can also view the full list of available InsightHub email courses here, or click visit our Help site where full documentation is available.