On Jan, 25 2021
Online qual is an important way of complementing statistical data with complex, nuanced and emotive consumer opinions.
Online qualitative research can appear daunting at first. There are a broad variety of tools and techniques that can be applied to gather qualitative data - from smartboards and scrapbooks for visual feedback to focus groups and question boards for group conversations.
Using these tools in creative and inspired ways can lead to hidden insights, help understand complex consumer sentiment and bring the voice of customers into a business.
In this email series, we'll run you through the basics of online qual projects, covering everything from recruitment to moderation, choosing the right research methodologies to engaging participants over the course of long-term projects. We provide practical examples and highlight real-life use cases throughout. Specifically, you can expect to receive emails on the following topics:
- Day #1 - An overview of the qual tools available in InsightHub
- Day #4 - A deep-dive into recruiting and incentivising qual participants
- Day #6 – How to moderate various online qual activities
- Day #8 - The importance of engagement and popular approaches
- Day #11 - Building an online question board project step-by-step
To sign up, simply fill out the form on this page and you'll receive the first email within a few minutes. You can also view the full list of available InsightHub email courses here, or click visit our Help site where full documentation is available.