After the success of the FlexMR x AURA workshop introducing Customer Salience as an antidote to the perils of business decision-making and the challenge of creating a culture of customer insight - we're offering another chance to take part in this brand new masterclass 2024.
Facilitated by Maria Twigge, and graciously hosted by by Hodge Bank, this masterclass will give you the chance to create a bespoke Customer Salience strategy for your company based on our proven 4C framework.
- Location: Hodge Bank, One Central Square, Cardiff, CF10 1FS
- Date & Time: Tuesday 27 February, 11:00am - 2:30pm
A Masterclass on Customer Salience
Get an expert introduction to embedding customer insight into business decision-making culture, rated 9.2/10 by previous attendees. Join our next in-person masterclass in the wonderful city of Cardiff to take a deep-dive into the science of decision-making, the role of insight teams in building a successful company culture and how to give market research a seat at many tables.
Learn from Maria Twigge and other insight peers on how to build a culture of insights and Customer Salience in your organisation, where stakeholders can easily get into the habit of thinking about customers when making business decisions great and small. The session will follow the structure below:
- Delve straight into a presentation on strategic decision-making and the challenges insight experts and stakeholders face in 2024.
- Digest your learnings so far in the allocated lunch break with food catered by Two Fat Cooks (TBC).
- Then, top up your current insights with the second part of the presentation, and learn all about Customer Salience in this in-depth introduction.
- Finish off with an interactive workshop on the 4C Framework for a chance to start generating ideas on how to implement Customer Salience in your own organisation and build your very own Customer Salience strategy.
Spaces are limited, so register now to secure your seat. While tickets to this event are free, we encourage all attendees to make a contribution to our charity partner of 2024, St John's Hospice - who provide free and compassionate palliative care across North Lancashire. You can do this by choosing the Standard Ticket (With Donation) option on the registration page and entering a value.
FlexMR is the Insights Empowerment Company. As markets grow and consumers evolve, brands must fight to stay at the forefront of industry. To succeed in this competitive landscape, research teams need an insights partner they can rely on. A partner dedicated to their success. That’s what we do. We thrive on making insight more relevant, more accessible and more impactful - whilst overcoming the challenges that modern research, product and marketing teams face.
About St John's Hospice
St John's Hospice is a charity providing palliative care for the community of North Lancashire, South Lakes and parts of North Yorkshire. Services include an inpatient ward for end-of-life care as well as pain and symptom management, a Hospice at Home service for people who choose to spend their last time at home and need our support, Clinical Nurse Specialists who support people with planning and pain & Symptom management, and a Respite Service for carers of loved ones who need respite time during the day or night.