For Immediate Release: 28/09/2022. London, UK.
Standing on a platform of commercial acumen, preparation for change and expanding the inclusive nature of ESOMAR, FlexMR CEO Paul Hudson makes his case for an ESOMAR Council Position.
FlexMR Chief Executive Officer, Paul Hudson, will be running for a place on the ESOMAR Council for the 2023 – 2024 term. Paul was driven to stand based on the complex changes he has witnessed in the market research, insights and analytics industry over the past 20+ years. He is determined to ensure the sector rises to meet the challenges of a tumultuous global economy, and is prepared for a future that is more interconnected than ever before.
Over the course of his time in the industry, Paul has been a researcher, entrepreneur, business owner and client. His vision for the future of industry is rounded by many perspectives, and he hopes to bring an energetic, forward-thinking voice to the Council. Additionally, Paul aims to bring a passion for innovation, commercial acumen and a drive for inclusion to the role. He is joined by 20 other candidates, including:
- Jean-Marc Léger, President @ Léger
- Tom de Ruyck, Managing Partner @ InSites Consulting
- Martin Oxley, Managing Director @ buzzback
- Priya Lobo, CEO @ Ormax Consultants Pvt.
- Nikki Lavoie, EVP - Global Experience Strategy @ Savanta Group
- Martha Llobet, Founder/CEO @ Q2Q Global
- Vanessa Oshima, President and Co-Founder @ Heart Data
- Michaela Gascon, CEO/President @ KJT Group Inc
- Ankesh Saxena, SVP - Global Business @ Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt.
- Dharmendra Jain, Operations Director @ KANTAR
- Priscilla McKinney, CEO @ Little Bird Marketing
- Joy Uyanwune, Head - Global Marketing @ Decision Support
- Manny Rodrigues, VP – Global New Business @ Forsta
- Corrine Moy, Consultant – Marketing & Data Science @ Corrine Moy Consultancy
- Claudette Dearnaley, Director Operations @ KANTAR
- Seyi Adeoye, CEO @ Pierrine Consulting
- Diana Mitkov, Senior Insights and Analytics Manager @ De Beers Group
- Lisa Wilding-Brown, CEO @ InnovateMR
- Mariela Mociulsky, Founder & CEO @ Trendsity
- Alain Mizrahi. CEO @ Grupo RADAR
Asked about his reasons for standing, Paul commented, “In the future, I see a connected world where technology is at the core of the business. I see a world which is increasingly hybrid in nature. I see a need to change the way research is reported to be more collaborative, more influential and closer to the point at which decisions are made. ESOMAR is central to this. We need foundations built on rigorous data collection, academic frameworks and robust delivery. But we must also prepare for a changing data landscape; to ready our people and organisations for new ways to bring data, research and analytics to life.
This industry has given me a lot. The chance to fulfil ambitions, to advise great companies and meet brilliant people. I now hope to give something back - to help the sector adapt and bring the same joy to a new, even broader base of people.”
ESOMAR Members approved before voting opens and in good standing may vote during the election period of 12 October until 25 October 2022. If you are not a member and wish to vote in support of your preferred candidate, you may still do so.
ESOMAR is a not-for-profit membership organisation that acts as the global business community for every insights and analytics professional. The organisation counts more than 750 organisations and over 40,000 individuals as members. Members make ESOMAR possible by initiating, leading and participating in multitudes of activities and initiatives organised throughout the year. As an important advocate for the industry,
ESOMAR champions the sector's crucial role in making our modern societies more responsive. Members advocate in front of regulators and legislators, raise awareness in the media and engage in campaigns to inform you about the work the community does every day and all of the safeguards put in place to ensure the results of that work are not misused.
FlexMR is the Insights Empowerment Company. As markets grow and consumers evolve, brands must fight to stay at the forefront of industry. To succeed in this competitive landscape, research teams need an insights partner they can rely on. A partner dedicated to their success. That’s what we do. We thrive on making insight more relevant, more accessible and more impactful - whilst overcoming the challenges that modern research, product and marketing teams face.