There's much truth to the saying that data is only as effective as the action it influences. This two week training course introduces tactics for better driving stakeholder action.
Over the course of this email series, our research experts provide advice and guidance on key topics you'll need to consider. This includes an introduction to insight activation, the practical tools that will help you better influence action and long-term cultural change, and much more.
Throughout the series, we'll also be providing templates, example content and further reading materials. In addition to the five emails, we'll be sharing our key whitepaper on the topic, animated videos and published thoughts from our research team.
By the end of this series, you'll be an expert in insight action, with in-depth knowledge of storytelling techniques, creative reporting options, the democratisation of data and close connection programmes. Specifically, you can expect to recieve emails on the following topics:
- Day #1 - An introduction to the insight activation barriers and oppportunities
- Day #4 - A deep-dive into instant access and the democratisation of data
- Day #6 – The role of video and survey close connection programmes
- Day #8 - How to introduce storytelling techniques into presentations
- Day #11 - Practical advice and available creative reporting options
To sign up, simply fill out the form on this page and you'll receive the first email within a few minutes. You can also view the full list of available InsightHub email courses here, or click visit our Help site where full documentation is available.